1. Bundo, K. , Igarashi, K. . "Antibody-capture ELISA for detection of immunoglobulin M antibodies in sera from Japanese encephalitis and dengue hemorrhagic fever patients." Journal of Virological Methods 11, 15-22, 1985
2. Burke, D. S.. Rapid methods in the laboratory diagnosis of dengue virus infections. Pang and R. Pathmanathan (ed.), Proceedings of the International Conference on Dengue/Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever. University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.: T. Pang and R. Pathmanathan (ed.), 1983. 72-84.
3. Deubel, V. , Kinney, R. M., Trent, D. W.. "Nucleotide sequence and deduced amino acid sequence of the structural proteins of Dengue type 2 virus: Jamaica genotype." Virology 155, 365-377, 1986
4. Deubel, V. , Kinney, R. M., Trent, D. W.. "Nucleotide sequence and deduced amino acid sequence of the nonstructural proteins of Dengue type 2 virus, Jamaica genotype: comparative analysis of the full-length genome." Virlogy 165, 234-244, 1988
5. Gunasegaran, K. , Lim, T. W., Ahmed, A. , Aaskov, J. G., Lam, S. K., Pang, T. . "Hemadsorption immunosorbent technique for the detection of dengue immunoglobulin M antibody." Journal of Clinical Microbiology 23, 170-174, 1986
6. Halstead, S. B.. "Dengue haemorrhagic fever-a public health problem and a field for research." Bulletin of the World Health Organization 58, 1-21, 1980
7. Halstead, S. B.. "Pathogenesis of Dengue: challenges to molecular biology." Science 239, 476-4818, 1988
8. Henchal, E. A., Gentry, M. K., McCowa, J. M., Brandt, W. E.. "Dengue virus-specific and flavivirus group determinants identified with monoclonal antibodies by indirect immunofluorescence." American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 31, 830-836, 1982